I'm a diehard thrifter and garage sale addict! I love the thrill of the hunt! And I love making CASH from trash so I also resell on eBay and Etsy. I share my successes to inspire you ... and my failures so you learn from my mistakes. Please join me on this wild and crazy ride of making cash from trash!

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thrifty Treasures Thursday: Vintage Spirograph

3711

KENNER 401 SPIROGRAPH DRAWING TOY COMPLETE ORIGINAL VINTAGE 1967

It has been so busy around here lately that I didn’t have a chance to complete this post until a few days later.  Not only have I been busy listing, listing, listing, but I’ve been celebrating birthdays this month, including my own! 

On top of that, I’ve been attending classes to be a certified emergency volunteer through my city’s Community Emergency Response Team (CERT).  Lots of good stuff to know but the Saturday classes are a bummer cuz I’m missing all those great sales!

DSC07534

A few weeks ago, though, I did manage to hit a few yardies.  At one sale, I found this vintage Spirograph and this lot of board games, not to mention the lot of Leapster games and console.  Each was only $1.

I remember this Spirograph set from my childhood, although I never had one.  These sell between $20-$40 on eBay, depending on condition and completeness.  One recently sold for $40!  My set is complete and in great condition, so I have it listed at $39.99 with free shipping.  Hope it sells soon!

Believe in yourself and prosper! Happy saling and selling!

2 comments:

  1. I had this exact one when I was a kid!

    xoxo
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I had that exact Spirograph when i was younger - brought back great memories seeing it! Great Find & Flip!

    ReplyDelete