I'm a diehard thrifter and garage sale addict! I love the thrill of the hunt! And I love making CASH from trash so I also resell on eBay and Etsy. I share my successes to inspire you ... and my failures so you learn from my mistakes. Please join me on this wild and crazy ride of making cash from trash!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Cash for Trash Wednesday

Sales continue to trickle in and this past week was a touch better than the one before.  Here are my best sellers:

3322

HOT COTTON Women's Pink Floral Linen Long Dress Sz XL – sold $13.55 – paid $2

3320

BAMBOO CAY Men's Gray Silk Hawaii Resort Shirt Sz XL – sold $14.50 – paid $2

3318

BAMBOO CAY Men's Black Embroidered Hawaii Shirt Sz M  - sold $20.50 – paid $0

3331

TORI RICHARD Men's Hawaii Resort Camp Shirt Sz 2XL – sold $26.52 – paid $2

3340

ELEVENSES Anthropologie Women's Linen Slacks Pants Sz 8 – sold $9.99 – paid $0.50

I was a little disappointed these Anthropologie Elevenses brand pants didn’t sell for more.  I paid only 50-cents for them so I guess a $10 sale isn’t too bad.  But Hawaiian, resort shirts have been selling well.  Bamboo Cay is a new-to-me brand, and I’m pleasantly surprised that all 3 Bamboo Cay shirts sold.  The Tori Richard shirt was my top seller, although I’m not sure why it sold for over $25.  Maybe it was the sea turtles in the print.

2761

GUND Disney CLASSIC POOH Plush Teddy Bear 11" with Tag – sold $14.99 – paid $0.50

This cute Classic Winnie Pooh bear has been in my store since October.  I’m surprised it took 8 months to sell, but he finally sold and is on his way to a new home!  I think he may have sold sooner if I’d included “Winnie” in the title.  The right search words in your title make all the difference, so I’m glad that eBay will be increasing the number of title characters from 55 to 85.

Happy sales and hope ya’ll are doing better!

1 comment:

  1. I love selling the Hawaiian Shirts. I found quiet a few Tommy Bahamas a few weeks ago and have been suprised they have NOT sold as well as the past Tommy Bahamas I listed. I was thinking maybe because summer was winding down?...but then this week a few more sold. I think sells in general were winding down...LOL. I love the Hot Cotton Dress, too.

    ReplyDelete