I'm a diehard thrifter and garage sale addict! I love the thrill of the hunt! And I love making CASH from trash so I also resell on eBay and Etsy. I share my successes to inspire you ... and my failures so you learn from my mistakes. Please join me on this wild and crazy ride of making cash from trash!

Friday, June 24, 2011

Two-Year Blogoversary!

happy-blogoversary

 

Thanks to Teena in Toronto for wishing me a happy blogoversary and letting me know it was today!

Wow, I didn’t even know it until I read her comment.  What a surprise!

It’s been two years since my first post, but it seems like yesterday.  I think it’s customary to celebrate by doing a giveaway … especially since I didn’t do one for my first blogoverary.  Although I’ve never done a giveaway, I will think of something before the end of the month next week. 

Blogging has been so much fun and I’ve learned SO MUCH from everyone!  I look forward to many more years …

2 comments:

  1. Happy Blogoversary! I'm so glad that our paths crossed in Blogland. Looking forward to many more years of reading your blog. I am so enjoying your posts on ebay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blogoversary! I always look forward to your posts and have learned so much about thrifting and ebaying from your blog. Here's to many more years of GH!

    ReplyDelete