I'm a diehard thrifter and garage sale addict! I love the thrill of the hunt! And I love making CASH from trash so I also resell on eBay and Etsy. I share my successes to inspire you ... and my failures so you learn from my mistakes. Please join me on this wild and crazy ride of making cash from trash!

Friday, February 18, 2011

Flippin’ for Flippin’ Friday

Here are a few great flips I’ve had these past couple of weeks:

2763

BEAR FACTORY 2001 PLUSH IN SUPERMAN & CAPE OUTFIT ~ $14.99

2844

Gund HEADS & TALES 15" Plush BULL DOG XOXO TATTOO ~ $15.99

Plush items continue to be good sellers for me.  I bought the little bear for $0.50 at a garage sale, and the bulldog was $2.50 at the GW.

860

The Far Side What We Say to Cats Mug Vintage 1983 ~ $9.99

I bought the Far Side mug at the SA for $0.39!  Thanks to Late Night Coffee and her Flippin’ Friday posts; and special thanks to Barbara for her comment letting us know what great sellers these Far Side mugs are.

Be sure to visit Late Night Coffee for more great flips and lots of tips for selling online!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the great flips and thanks for the link love! Here's to more great flips!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the shout out. I absolutely love how we can share our finds and learn from each other!!

    ReplyDelete