I'm a diehard thrifter and garage sale addict! I love the thrill of the hunt! And I love making CASH from trash so I also resell on eBay and Etsy. I share my successes to inspire you ... and my failures so you learn from my mistakes. Please join me on this wild and crazy ride of making cash from trash!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Cash for Trash Wednesday

2559A-B

I bought four of these vintage retired Princess House Pink Frosted Crystal Plates at the SA last month for $1.81 each at their 50% off sale.  I just recently sold them on eBay for $40 for the lot!

2557-1_4

And, dinnerware continues to be a great niche to sell.  This past week I sold 4 of these plates for $16.00.  These were another 50%-off purchase at the SA, and I paid only $0.39 for each plate.  Now, that’s cash for trash!

It was another good week for online sales.  I invite you to come back on Friday for an update on my Rags to Riches Challenge.

1 comment: