I'm a diehard thrifter and garage sale addict! I love the thrill of the hunt! And I love making CASH from trash so I also resell on eBay and Etsy. I share my successes to inspire you ... and my failures so you learn from my mistakes. Please join me on this wild and crazy ride of making cash from trash!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Best Things I’ve Sold on eBay ~ #16 Empty Cigar Boxes

Starting Bid: N/A Winning Bids: $5.99-$7.50
Paid: $0 From: Cigar Shop
Ended: 7/27/08 – 8/31/08 Winners: Italy, TX, FL

These cigar boxes were literally trash before DH rescued them.  An acquaintance owned a couple of tobacco shops; and after DH found out the shop owner was tossing the boxes away, DH asked him if he could have them.  So one day DH came home with a big box of all kinds of cigar boxes. 

We kept some and gave some away, but I decided to check on eBay to see if anyone was willing to buy cigar boxes.  Well, duh! Of course, the answer was yes!  These are just a few of the boxes I sold on eBay; and I’m sure we easily made over $100. 

Unfortunately, as they say, all good things must come to an end, and this product source ended when the owner sold his business.  But it does prove that one man’s trash is another man’s treasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment